Market Intelligence Analyst - 6+ Months - Paris, France
Posted on Nov 13, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Market Intelligence Analyst - Paris, France - 6months +
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst for an exciting and visible role with one of our clients in the Consumer Goods market. The project will require on-site hybrid working.
Our client is looking for a Senior Market Intelligence Analyst with experience in autonomously analysing quantitative and qualitative data, trends and strategies aiming at increasing competitiveness and assisting our client in making the right business decisions. The ideal consultant will have a strong understanding of retail audit data (Sales) for both bricks and mortar retail and eCommerce Channels. We are looking for consultants who can hit the ground running and support our client on their business continuity.
Market Intelligence Analyst Requirements:
* 7+ years experience with data analytics
* Strong understanding of the global retail environment
* Strong experience working with large dataset
* Proven experience analysing new and global markets
* Experience working within global FMCG preferred
* Approaches problem solving analytically
* Strong communications skills
* English speaking, French a plus.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6months +
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Paris, France
Interviews: Beginning 12th November
If you are interested in this role or know someone who might be, please get in touch with Ryan Donovan or send an with an updated CV.