SAP ECC Conversion to S4 HANA Project Manager/Product Owner (S4 Brownfield Project) - Stockholm
Posted on Nov 13, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
SAP ECC Conversion to S4 HANA Project Manager/Product Owner (S4 Brownfield Project) - Stockholm, Sweden - English speaking
(SAP Project Manager, SAP Product Owner, SAP, HANA, SAP HANA, S4, S/4, S 4, Brownfield, SAP ECC)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a SAP ECC Conversion to S4 HANA Project Manager/Product Owner (S4 Brownfield Project)
Please find some details below:
Candidates must have full understanding of ECC conversion to S4 HANA (S4 Brownfield project), Advanced JIRA knowledge including roadmaps and AGILE ways of working and should be aware of conversion tools, and training methodologies.
The resource must have all those skills and tool knowledge otherwise will be difficult for the person to onboard in midst of the ongoing project.
So added skills:
- understanding full understanding of ECC conversion to S4 HANA (S4 Brownfield project)
- Advanced JIRA knowledge including roadmaps and AGILE ways of working.
- Should be aware of conversion tools, training methodologies
As Product Owner at the customer you will work in the Colleague and Corporate Support domain within Business Tech, in the Product Area Finance. You will join the product team S4 Hana which currently focus on the Implementation strategy for S4 Hana within the Financial area.
The team has a project oriented focus and will in the near future have 8 - 10 team-members and with the scope to manage and define:
- Project organisation and way of working
- Business change management plan
- Identify Simplification (Re-design) areas
- Test and Conversion strategy and tactics
- Roles and Authorisation
We are a highly collaborative organization with an entrepreneurial mindset, and we are on a journey together which means there is no clear path - you will be able to create great value by contributing with your own innovative ideas.
As a Product Owner, you will take responsibility for a product with full accountability for the business and customer value delivered by your product.
To do this, you will lead a cross-functional product team in close collaboration with key stakeholders, always keeping customers at the heart of our focus. Working closely with the Product Manager, Product Area Lead Engineer, and other Product Owners to ensure overall alignment, you will set objectives and key results (OKRs) that your product will drive toward. You will also identify, build, and manage strategic partnerships across products, working to manage dependencies.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product (full life cycle from ideation to optimization) with ultimate accountability for business and customer value delivered
- Set the product mission and OKRs and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog that will drive agreed KPIs
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, business experts and data analysts to execute and deliver value
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the market/industry landscape and customer needs through close collaboration with key stakeholders and users to adjust strategy and priorities dynamically
- Establish and manage relationships with key stakeholders to ensure optimal collaboration across relevant business functions in the broader company
- Identify and monitor KPIs, using them as a cornerstone for team focus and priorities, adjusting course, and taking actions when needed
- Align with other Product Owners to ensure interfaces to other products
- Monitor and manage the financial impact of decisions and priorities of the product team
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- 10+ year's work experience and previous leadership responsibility
- Experience in leading cross-functional, multi-competence teams including engineers, business experts and offshore team members
- Agile mindset and willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck.
- You are truly a doer, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the product move forward
- Product Owner/Project Manager experience
- Product roadmap development & management
- Product mission & OKR creation
- Commercial understanding (budgeting, P&L)
- Experience from SAP ECC and S4 Hana implementations
Ability to understand and analyze information and determine best course of action.
Ability to understand connect with people and create a positive atmosphere.
Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex environments.
Ability to communicate efficiently, both within the team and with different stakeholder groups
Ability to prioritize what needs to be done based on business needs & potential impact.
- English - fluent
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.