Risk Modeling & Analytics Specialist
Posted on Nov 13, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Risk Modeling & Analytics Specialist (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Master's or PhD degree in a quantitative field such as econometrics, financial economics, financial mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics or mathematics
- Several years of experience in risk modelling, model validation and related fields
- Outstanding computing and programming skills paired with strong quantitative analytic and modelling skills
- Coding experience using programming languages such as R or Python
- Proven project management skills, taking end-to-end responsibility regarding quality and deadlines as well as timely escalating of issues
- Ability to deliver high standards report writing and to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Performing independent model validations
- Collaborating with model developers and key stakeholders across the institution
- Assessing the model's conceptual soundness and methodology
- Ensuring appropriateness of assumptions, parameters, model calibrations, qualitative and expert adjustments
- Reviewing outcome, impact, or benchmark analyses in order to develop an appropriate benchmark model
- Assessing model risk, including model robustness analysis, identification of limitations and their assessment
- Delivering assessment documentation according to required standards
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.