Senior Java Developer - will sponsor if UK based
Posted on Nov 13, 2021 by Emponics Limited
Senior Java Developer - will sponsor if UK based £70K - part remote.
Our client based in Bristol at the junction of the M5/M4 at Aztec West are a busy Global FinTech software provider to the world's top banks.
They are happy to offer Sponsorship to you as an individual and if you are looking for more remote working but happy to be in the office 3 days a week that is fine.
- To continue to service and support the world's top banks and asset managers they are undertaking a programme of innovation and expansion to cement their industry leading position for the next decade. They are looking for Java Developers and Senior developers to join their team .( Java and Spring are their primary Back End technologies with Angular and Typescript in their Front End).
- Working with their other product development centres in Mumbai, Europe and the US they are building modern cloud-based software using constantly evolving agile and extreme practices. Independent autonomous teams build, maintain and support services which allows them to develop expertise in technology and business domains.
- You will have the opportunity to influence others and to personally develop in a friendly and welcoming environment. We welcome engineering professionals from a variety of backgrounds to add to their diverse teams in their Bristol development centre. Java and Spring are the primary Back End technologies with Angular and Typescript in their Front End.
- - Involved in the complete product life cycle from initial requirements definition, design, development and solution configuration through to deployment
- - Agile approach using Behaviour Driven Development and Continuous Deployment technologies
- - Willingness to adopt Agile practices such as Pair-programming and Test-Driven Development
- - Support on-going development, maintenance and fixes of their solutions and in-house toolkits
- - Follow their development process and quality standards
- - Responsibility for developing scalable and robust solutions, which meet the high performance and availability standards of global financial institution .
- - A passion for software development
- - Strong technology skills and interest
- - HTML5 and Java programming.
- - Great communication and teamwork
- - Independent and motivated.
- - UI skills to include Angular/similar modern Front End frameworks
- - HTML5 and Java programming
- - RESTful web services
- - BDD, TDD, Continuous Deployment
- - Experience developing in a software vendor environment is desirable
- - Financial software experience would be a bonus, but is not expected
- - Experience as a software engineer or developer is a must
- Supportive holiday package - Includes 25 days annual leave rising to 28 (with length of service) Plus ability to carry over up to 10 days into the next holiday year
- Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary - Additionally, you can choose to make your contributions via Salary Sacrifice
- Group Life Assurance - Up to 9 times your annual basic salary
- Group Income Protection - Up to 75% of salary
- Private Medical Insurance - Which can include family cover
- Free onsite parking
Obviously everyone working remotely at the moment and that looks like continuing for a fair while yet into the future but further on if you can work three days a week in the office the rest can be remote .