Posted on Nov 12, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: System Architect
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote
Contract Rate: Negotiable
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
CLIENT REQUIRES EU NATIONALS
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract System Architect to join their client in remotely with occasional trips to site in either Strasbourg or Zaventem.
The candidate for the architect position must have experience as architect in below
- Container orchestration (like openshift and Kubernetes)
Employment and technical Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in ICT domains as described below with at least 2 years of experience as infrastructure architect.
- Technical understanding of IT products for every layer in the stack. Experience and technical knowledge with most commercial and open source alternatives for the following technologies:
- Containers management and orchestration (e.g. Openshift, Kubernetes)
- Virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware);
- Operating systems (RHEL, Linux, MS Windows)
- Configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Datacenter physical Infrastructure (e.g. racks, blade servers, network);
- Networking (e.g. switching, routing, firewalling, load balancing)
- Application frameworks and accelerators (custom vs. packaged);
- Middleware and queuing solutions (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Database & storage technologies and platforms (e.g. Oracle, NoSQL, Hadoop); Technical understanding of the characteristics of application styles and when to apply each:
- Business Intelligence and Analytics platforms;
- Batch-driven applications;
- Web applications;
- Rich client, thin server applications;
- Micro Services.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 processes.
- Knowledge of Architecture framework (TOGAF) and modeling language (, ArchiMate, Sparx Enterprise) is an added value.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!