Posted on Nov 11, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the top Pharmaceutical companies based in the Basel area, is looking for a Project Manager with experience in Planview implementation and management to join their team.
The role of the Project Manager is to support the Planview Implementation Project by overseeing the remaining functionality implementation and integration of business and system requirements and processes.
This is a contract position and will initially be for a duration of 1 year with the possibility extension. The desired start date is ASAP.
- Serve as Planview Project Manager to lead the successful delivery of the assigned project in a dynamic environment that embraces change.
- Manage the project life cycle according to the project management approach while meeting all governance requirements.
- Effectively manage a cross-organizational project team.
- Facilitate collaborative decision making and stakeholder management.
- Follow internal processes for project approval, delivery, tracking and reporting.
- Actively manage risks, issues and other conflicts, promptly escalating as needed.
- Planview Enterprise One implementation and management experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in a project delivery role accountable for business outcomes.
- Formal training in project management methodologies.
- Professional certification strongly preferred (PMP, PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Master).
- Experience with use of agile and adaptive project management approaches.
- Strong business analysis, business systems analysis and process redesign skills.
- Basic skills in the use of project execution software (eg, Jira, MS Planner, Planview, etc.).
- Experience leading project teams of technical, scientific and business associates.
- Experience implementing applications in the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Experience implementing IT solutions, platforms and infrastructure.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 80.00 - 90.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.