Digital Transformation Lead
Posted on Nov 11, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
A NHS department is now looking for a Digital Transformation Lead to assist with a significant programme of Change in London. This is an initial 5-month contract and if offering £525pd (inside of IR35).
The Digital Transformation Lead will be tasked with aligning and integrating a number of regions into one system. As well as developing a Digital strategy and implementation plan.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Past experience within the NHS
- Experience developing best practices
- Experience developing Implementation/re-procurement Plan that incorporate the key requirements in the end-to-end Digital Strategy
- Experience leading the re-procurement of a digital system
- Experience implementing project plans
- Comfortable providing assurance on the project and ensuring it's aligned with long term plans
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are an experienced Digital Transformation Lead with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.