Scrum Master - IT Networks - Office LAN/WiFi/firewall services
Posted on Nov 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scrum Master - IT Networks vacancy for our Zurich based client in the insurance sector.
- Extensive experience working with Agile teams following Scrum and Kanban methodologies plus knowhow of Agile practices, tools and techniques
- Previous experience/knowledge of IT Infrastructure environment - Office LAN, WiFi, Firewall, remote VPN, cloud connectivity etc.
- Familiarity with international Enterprise IT organizations
- Capability to understand and speak the Engineer's language and understand the wider context of their day-to-day engineering work
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with Squads to embed and reinforce Agile practices and behaviours while also facilitating Scrum ceremonies
- Supporting the Product Owner with maintaining and refining the product backlog including reviewing backlog items to ensure the latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate
- Modelling behaviours to support the organization's Agile transformation in addition to actively creating an atmosphere and culture within Squads based on the Agile leadership behaviours
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of the Squads
- Engaging with Chapter Leads to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.