Test Automation Engineer - North Brabant
Posted on Nov 11, 2021 by Tiro Partners
A Test Automation Engineer is required by Tiro Partner's market-leading Smart Technology client based in North Brabant. As a Test Automation Engineer you will responsible for defining and delivering a robust testing strategy and contributing to the continued improvement of the overall test capability across their Embedded systems and software.
The Test Automation Engineer will be proficient in the use of a cross section of automated tools (ideally Robot Framework or other similar tools), and be experienced in the delivery of testing throughout the full development life cycle.
Experience in system testing for Embedded systems, and related software, hardware, and firmware technology will make you an excellent match for the role, alongside a good understanding of Python, C++, Linux, Pytest, Jira and Xray.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will have an extensive background in contributing to automated testing strategies, and also have experience working within Agile and R & D development environments.
To summarise, the Test Automation Engineer will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Test Automation expertise across multiple systems
- Proficiency in the creation and maintenance of a Test Automation Frameworks preferably Robot Framework (although similar tools are sufficient)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Python, C++, Linux, Jira and Xray
- Preparation and execution of system test scripts (manual & automated) across multiple Embedded systems, software, hardware and firmware
- Preparation and execution regression and integration scripts (manual & automated) across all systems
It is also highly desirable that you are a strong communicator and that you are able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
ISTQB accredited candidates preferred.
If you are available and interested in this position then please get in touch with your most recent CV.