Senior IP Core Network Engineer
Posted on Nov 11, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
New role! Senior IP Core Network Engineer based in #Netherlands
My client is looking for a Senior IP Core Network Engineer based in The Netherlands, who has a great understanding of the technologies and platforms that are specific to a large cable and telecommunications operator. The ideal candidate for this role has CCIE and/or JNCIE certifications as well as valid experience to perform complex design analysis with a proven track record to deliver network solutions.
- Design and Implement anti-DDOS solutions for various customers.
- Design and implement B2B L2 VPN services.
- Review and validate the high-level design and migration plan.
- Create low-level design and detailed migration plan.
- Perform end-to-end testing of engineered solutions before deployed in live networks.
- Implement/deploy network solutions/services and execute network changes according to the network engineering plans during nightly change windows.
Must have skills:
- Networking protocols such as ISIS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VPNs, QoS, etc.
- IPv4/v6 migration techniques, routing policy language.
- Knowledge and experiences in ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- Experience in Cisco, Juniper, and/or Nokia routing and switching technologies.
- Experience in reverse engineering and troubleshooting.
- Experience in creating documentation, guidelines, Low-Level Designs, Visio Diagrams, etc.
- Network security standards, rules, and regulations.
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
Main products used:
- Cisco products and technologies (ASR9K, ASR10K, etc.).
- Juniper high-end Routers (PTX, QFX, MX, EX, etc.).
Must have certifications:
- CCIE and/or JNCIE certifications.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
Don't delay - send your CV to (see below) or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.