Solutions Architects - Senior, Hybrid working, End User/Internal
Posted on Nov 11, 2021 by BlackCode
Newly created opportunities for two Senior Solutions Architects to work within an internal IS Strategy and Architecture Practice for a global leading Research & Development organisation that contributes to making our environments a safer place.
As the Solution Architect you shall be working as part of a large internal digital transformation programme across one or more varied projects (product driven), giving architectural governance and oversight across the output from vendor led initiatives. The role will is hybrid, working remotely with 2 days on site at either Bracknell, Southampton, or London - fantastic benefits package (~£25K), 35 hour working week.
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities (current & future state) and determine corresponding solution designs and change requirements to achieve business outcomes.
- Challenging business requirements and identifying and mitigating architectural significant risks
- Work with partners and vendors to ensure their design work, high level, detailed designs, and implementations are aligned with the overall Enterprise Architecture.
- Understand how technology trends and the practical application of existing, and emerging technologies can evolve business and operating models.
- Advocate, and embed the LR Guiding Principles of the IS Strategic Vision.
Experience & requirements:
- At least 3 years of design and implementation experience as a Solutions Architect within large and complex digital transformation projects and products.
- Any agile application development, commercial off-the-shelf software, application programming interfaces (APIs), Middleware, Servers and storage, or database management experience .
- Experience with strategic technologies such as API Management (eg Azure), CRM systems (eg Salesforce), Finance Systems (eg SAP), Low Code (eg Outsystems & PowerApps)
Please make contact for full details and immediate consideration.