CV/Résumé Writer – Remote
Posted on Nov 11, 2021 by CareerAddict
CareerAddict, a highly acclaimed global career advice platform that offers CV and résumé writing services, is looking for a talented CV writer to join its team.
This is a contractual role with per-project remuneration.
What You’ll Do
As a CV writer for CareerAddict, you’ll create captivating and professional CVs that align with our established standards of practice.
You’ll be tasked with assignments as and when they come in based on your availability and will be expected to deliver the first draft to the client within 3-4 business days. Thereafter, you’ll have a 30-day revision period to fine-tune any missing information or information requests that the client may have. These revisions must then be delivered within 1-2 business days.
- Native English speaker with an excellent grasp of the English language and its nuances
- A bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or a related field, or a minimum of 3 years’ experience writing and preparing CVs
- A credible online profile and presence
- An ability to work well under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- High motivation levels and superb meticulousness and precision
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the recruitment/employment industry
- Familiar with ATS systems and country specific CV requirements
- Own workstation and fast internet connection
- Regular monthly orders
- Join a professional team and be part of a respected brand
- Competitive remuneration rates
- Contractual basis, paid per-project
How to Apply
Please send your CV, a cover letter, your portfolio (or at least 2-3 samples) when applying.
Please note that, due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £55k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual