Posted on Nov 10, 2021 by Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
"Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading providers of technology. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level. Do you want to collaborate, operate and deliver value across our capabilities and grow and advance at the same time?
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to provide test solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries and clients
- To work as part of project teams utilising agile and/or waterfall principles.
- How to successfully collaborate with various stakeholders across specialisms.
As an Automation Tester, you will:
- Demonstrate experience of test tooling and technologies, employing industry standard best practices.
- Identify issues and risks, escalating and provide mitigating actions.
- Prepare test steps, test data and expected results and peer review.
- Develop test automation frameworks and test models to be used on said frameworks.
- Qualified in API Test Tooling: Postman, SOAP UI, Ready API or JMeter.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Practised in Automation Tooling: Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Maven or Rest-assured.
- A proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
- A complete understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle.
- Experience in Defect Tooling such as JIRA, Bugzilla, HP ALM or QC.
- Experienced in Test Mgnt Tooling such as Mirco Focus, HP ALM, JIRA - Adaptavist, JIRA - Zephr, JIRA - XRAY or Rational.
- Technical skills; understanding of system architecture components such as application servers, databases and web services.
- Experience in one or more test frameworks and scripting tests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to operate and deliver value with the opportunity to grow and advance.
- Transform leading organisations and communities around the world
What's in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2022.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £60k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £37.5k Annual
£30k - £37.5k Annual
£19k - £30k Annual