Posted on Nov 10, 2021 by CV-Library
* This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful team that is continually and rapidly growing and a company that value their employees, celebrate success and believe that work should be enjoyable and fun.
* This company believes in giving their team all the tools to succeed in your role and making sure working at the company is exciting, rewarding, and engaging.
* Their company culture is collaborative and uncomplicated, with a youthful and friendly approach. They focus on their team’s wellbeing and firmly believe that a motivated and flourishing team allows them to produce the happiest clients
The Benefits for the Lettings Administrator include:
* Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 - Depending on experience and qualifications
* Working Hours: Monday to Fridays 9am – 6pm
* Non-Corporate Dress Code – We’re not tailored, we’re unstructured
* Employee Voices Matter - the company encourages team feedback to generate the best ideas.
* Induction & Training: Professional development and training opportunities. Full induction and training for the job with regular assessments
* Company Travel Holidays – Get your passport ready!
* Cycle to Work Scheme – Get your cleats on!
* Prime central London location – too many West End coffee shops to choose from!
* Company Socials: Regular team social events
Lettings Administrator - Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for ensuring all new tenancies and renewals are processed smoothly and efficiently, liaising with both Landlords and Tenants. You will also be responsible for ensuring all other Tenancy documents such as Tenancy Agreements and Deed of Assignments are drafted and executed correctly.
* The rental market is very competitive in London’s West End, so we are looking for someone who is highly energetic and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. Candidates should be focused and disciplined and have the enthusiasm to continue to provide our clients and customers with our uniquely personal service.
Lettings Administrator - Duties will include but are not limited to:
* A Lettings Progressor will ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day tasks relating to progressing each application upon offer agreed until the handover
* Tenancy progression – Tenancy agreements, guarantor agreements, pre-tenancy forms to landlords and tenants, tenancy statement
* Arranging pre-tenancy works including arranging and negotiating quotes, following up pre-tenancy works such as professional cleaning, Inventories, purchase of furniture, special requirements etc.
* Following up with tenant’s concerns prior to the start of the tenancy
* Liaising with inventory clerk for inventory amendments
* Setting up tenant’s rent charges on Alto and landlord’s tenancy and renewal admin fee
* Liaising with other departments
* Coordinate the change of tenancies and send the required paperwork: Deed of assignment etc.
* Overseeing tenancy renewals by liaising with tenants and landlords, dealing with renewal paperwork, negotiating rent and break clause
Required Skills & Experience for the Lettings Administrator:
* Experience in Lettings Administration, dealing with tenancy agreements and pre-tenancy procedures
* Experience in Renewal Administration
* Excellent attention to detail as well as organisation, time management and planning skills
* Understanding of how to manage manual and IT-based records efficiently and with appropriate confidentiality
* Energetic and proactive with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
* Ability to resolve problems and disseminate information clearly
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £26k Annual
£22k - £27k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£18.5k - £21k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£17k - £21k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£22k - £27k Annual