PEGA DEVELOPER - AMSTERDAM - 12 MONTHS CONTRACT
Posted on Nov 9, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a PEGA Developer for a long term contract with our client in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
You are responsible for new construction and maintenance of the PEGA applications of income.
Together with your colleagues in your scrum team, you work on the foundation of Income's data logistics chains, which all other teams also use. This makes you a key player in the application landscape.
You will be frequently approached to provide input on technical and functional issues within PEGA, but also on the interfaces to other components, including Opswise, SAP PO/CM/FSPM, Dotnet (internal) and Verzuim Data Nederland (external).
You work in an agile environment that is based on the SAFe framework. We have a PI event every quarter to coordinate all activities between the scrum teams.
Dependencies and risks are discussed and mapped out in order to arrive at a schedule to which the team can and wants to commit.
As a professional you are encouraged to share as much knowledge as possible with each other.
Candidate profile description
- You have a number of years of relevant PEGA integration work experience
- You have knowledge of PEGA developments (integration and workflow).
- You have knowledge and experience in understanding/reading WSDLs/XMLs and working with APIs.
- You know how to convince others and you take initiative easily.
- You are proactive, analytically strong and creative in finding solutions. - You can communicate clearly in writing and verbally, in English.
- Experience within an Agile team with SCRUM/Kanban/XP method is a plus.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or mail