Computer Vision Engineer
Posted on Nov 9, 2021 by Consol Partners
Computer vision Developer
6/12-month contact followed by permanent employment
Initial remote (2-3 months) before on-site in Stockholm, Sweden
My client is a Swedish med-tech company that develops and markets medical and digital security solutions to create safer drug handling at home.
There are currently eight dedicated people working and they are looking to expand the team with a developer within computer vision.
What you will be doing
As developer within computer vision, you will work with the medication dispenser Dosell and above all apply techniques within computer vision for Embedded systems. You will be responsible for the complete solution of the computer vision system which decides when and how the robot is supposed to deliver medication to the user. The responsibility reaches from the design to implementation and tests and continued further development. You are going to be the expert of the computer vision of Dosell.
An integral part of your job will be to generalize, adapt and re-think the current algorithms to make Dosell scalable to more markets and countries. You will be involved in defining requirements for the hardware to support cutting edge algorithms as well as making our products and services more data driven.
Required skills and experience:
- Sc. in computer science, engineering physics, mathematics or equivalent
- Experience within Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Embedded Systems
- Experience of C++ programming for production code
- More than three years work experience
- Experience in Tesseract and OpenCV
- Fluent in English
- Experience in all parts of product development, from requirements analysis to conceptualization and implementation
- A genuine interest for AI-solutions and algorithms.
- You are an EU citizen
Meriting experience and characteristics
- Experience of optimization of models
- Experience of a medical technical product, Class 1 or equivalent
You like to develop technical solutions, learn new techniques and you're a good communicator. You're both theoretical and practical and you have the ability to see and understand the whole picture.