Posted on Nov 9, 2021 by MP Recruitment Group
Fulltime 9 to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
This role is to provide Property Finance Support to a busy Lender Finance / Bridging Team and provide administrative support to fee earners and paralegals.
- Answering and fielding client calls
- Providing quotes to clients via phone and e-mail and preparing client engagement letters
- Opening new files and closing files when a matter is complete
- Assist in invoicing and invoice chasing
- Companies house liaison including registering and satisfying charges on company borrowers
- Copying and scanning as needed
- Dealing with Land Registry applications and requisitions
- The above list of duties is not an exhaustive list and may be amended from time to time.
- Excellent client care and customer service skills are required
- Previous administrative support experience required
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Professional attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be proactive when needed
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced working environment
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly
£18k - £22k Annual
£12 - £13 Hourly
£9.08 - £9.49 Hourly
£10 - £10 Hourly
£24k - £24k Annual
£9.2 - £9.5 Hourly
£21k - £21k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£10 - £10 Hourly