Posted on Nov 9, 2021 by MP Recruitment Group
Assist the Aftersales Manager in running an effective and efficient post sales department.
To develop professional working relationships with dealers and end users in support of our products, and to manage the supply of all after sales components and supporting documentation.
Administration of the Aftersales database, recording with accurate data and updating records regularly.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good standard of general education.
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role.
- MRP/SAP Experience - or similar program supply chain
- Microsoft Office/Web-Based Shipping Tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Respond well to situations when under pressure
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature
- Prepared to work above and beyond working hours during busy periods
- Great telephone manner and be a confident user of IT and computer systems
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30 pm
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.