Storage and Back Up System Administrator
Posted on Nov 9, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Storage and Back Up System Administrator
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Strasbourg, France
Contract Rate: Euro 480 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Storage and Back Up System Administrator to join their client in Strasbourg, France.
CLIENT REQUIRES EU NATIONALS
Back Up and Storage Engineer will integrate the Service Transition Team for the contracts. This Maintains
the Back Up and Storage infrastructure.
- Acknowledge, troubleshoot and resolve tickets that are assigned to the team in a correct way. Escalate incidents internally or to 3 rd party partners when required.
Employment and technical Requirements:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the specific ICT domain of storage and backup (under OS: HP-UX / RedHat Linux)
· In-depth experience of storage and back-up solutions, in particular of specific HP storage/back-up solutions, i.e.
- HP 3PAR,
- HP StoreOnce,
- HP ESL 712e Ultrium Tape Library,
- HP StorageWorks
- Knowledge of storage/back-up solutions in general
- Knowledge and experience of HP DataProtector (certification preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of HP ServiceGuard (certification preferred)
- Knowledge of other elements in the customer's environment (VMware, RedHat Linux, HP-UX)
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 processes.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!