Senior Systems Analyst Master Data Management
Posted on Nov 9, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
SENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST MASTER DATA MGMT.
Salary: $85k - $95k flex plus 5% bonus
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Looking for a candidate with SAP MDM - Technical Configuration of Master Data within SAP. How data should be put in the system Data Dictionary standards master data governance
- As a Senior System Analyst, Master Data Management you will be responsible for analysing, designing, developing, and documenting computer information systems. Serves as project leader to guide systems through programming, testing, and implementation.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Architect, Design and configure Master Data in line with SAP and CPG best practices.
- Gather master data requirements and support the projects where needed.
- Create, analyze, and maintain functional and technical documentation.
- Translate business rules and requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- Analyze business processes to improve efficiency and reduce manual work using technology.
- Partner with business stakeholders to define Master Data fields that require remediation and work in concert with those business stakeholders to improve the data quality for ones with the biggest benefit to the organization.
- Create, socialize and utilize data quality reports.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within IT and the business to define and document policies and standards as well as improve Master Data processes.
- 5+ years of experience in Master Data Management.
- 3+ years of experience in Master Data Governance.
- 3+ years of experience with SAP Master Data.
- 3+ years of experience architecting/configuring Master Data domain elements
- Strong, demonstrated analytical and influencing skills.
- Strong, demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with IT and business stakeholders at various levels.
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Finance, or a related field.