Posted on Nov 8, 2021 by Park Lane Recruitment
Our client has tasked us with finding them a couple of superb Full Stack Developers with excellent PHP / Laravel skills and experience.
You will be joining an amazing team in their Cheshire office a couple of days per week, the rest working from home.
You will have the chance to thrive in a varied, exciting role, which spans all aspects of digital development, with the opportunity to support a huge diversity of clients - from market-leading household names to smaller niche organisations.
In this role you would be working closely with the digital development team, as well as reporting to the Head of Development.
As well as working with your own team, you would be collaborating with the in-house Design and Account Management teams, to foster the ethos of mutual support and learning.
As a Full Stack Developer, day-to-day duties of this role typically include:
- Creating logical, but cutting-edge solutions for a varied range of client briefs and delivering world-class digital websites
- Assisting your colleagues, both in Development and wider teams, with client pitches, where you will help by solving client requirements with digital solutions
- Being involved with internal and external meetings, sharing ideas, solutions and concepts with clients and co-workers alike
- Collaborating with our in-house Design team to combine your digital skills with creative designs and formats, to produce original, unique websites with excellent functionality
- See development as a hobby rather than a job and show a keen interest in (and awareness of) developments and advances in digital industries which touch upon your work
- Contributing to the progression, adaptability, and success of the business
If this all still sounds like you - we would love to hear from you!
And in return?
Our client believes in investing in their people. You will become a vital and integral part of an already successful and fast-growing agency, proud to have an amazing, close-knit culture. In addition, one of their key focuses is continuous improvement - which means that you will be given the training, varied challenges and opportunities for growth that will help develop your skills and career.
This is an independent and award-winning agency with a long track record of producing exceptional solutions for clients. You will be lucky enough to work with some of the UK's largest companies, as well as dynamic growing businesses across a range of sectors, applying a unique blend of creative and strategic thinking.
- With an exciting, thriving, and professional culture, their team really lives by their ethos: "Enjoy life. Do great work"
- Salary is up to around £60k and will be guided by your current experience
It is important to us that employees thrive in their role. So, if you would like to be considered for this PHP Developer vacancy, you will already have the following experience knowledge, skills, and attributes:
· Ideally experience of working within an agency, or an inhouse team. However you will need a history / portfolio of work that demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of WordPress and Laravel development
· Good knowledge of PHP, Laravel, MySQL, WordPress is essential, and bonus points for working knowledge of version control (Git)
· Our client builds WordPress sites from the ground up, so ideally you have ability and understanding to be able to plan and build your own custom post types, flexible template components and bespoke WordPress plug-ins. A good knowledge of utilising WordPress' hooks, actions and filters is key.
· With projects, they often digitize business processes, this often includes integrating 3rd party systems into their website builds. You will have a proven experience of working with APIs and integrating with other digital platforms.
· As often working to tight deadlines, you will need to possess great time management skills
· Good communication and presentation skills are key, and it would be beneficial if you had proofreading and English language skills to help with your work, as well as having an eye for detail
· Most importantly, you will have a real enthusiasm and passion for digital development and a commitment to delivering outstanding results for clients.
Up to £60k base salary