Network Security Engineer Palo Alto
Posted on Nov 8, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Network Security Engineer - Palo Alto vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of working experience in Network security Firewall area, ideally, within Palo Alto
- Profound background in coding with Python or Ansible
- Expertise in Network security with cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Strong knowledge of industry standard Firewall technologies
- Experience with Security Governance and Compliance topics as well as extensive experience using rest APIs for automation
- Well-versed with testing and certifying new Firewall features and functionalities plus a thorough understanding of Network and Network Security topics
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating directly with Network Security Architecture and Solutions Engineering and other technical and non-technical stakeholders in the design, testing, integration, and implementation of cloud-based solutions
- Testing standards and design patterns to ensure compatibility and standardization
- Identifying and testing enhancements and automation capabilities for data migrations, security best practices, environment builds, and operational management standards
- Providing guidance if needed to engineering resources with respect to emerging cloud technologies and supporting resources
- Working with management, architects, and engineers to develop artifacts
- Supporting the development of a structured, standardized, and consolidated set of services that optimally support business processes and applications
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17522
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.