DevOps Engineer WSG/WAF/Proxy
Posted on Nov 6, 2021 by Experis AG
Senior DevOps Engineer WSG/WAF/Proxy
Start date: 01/11/2021
End date: 29/07/2022
Location: Bern (partly remote but inside in Switzerland)
Workload: 80% to 100%
Experis IT Switzerland is in a search of a Senior DevOps Engineer WSG/WAF/Proxy to join one of their clients. For this temporary role based in Bern, we are in search of an English speaking candidate who is available in a short notice and able to work in Switzerland.
As Senior DevOps Engineer WSG/WAF/Proxy you will develop and implement the next generation private cloud for the Swiss Armed Forces: highly secure, highly available and automated from A-Z.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop solution architectures and concepts for a highly secure, highly available and automated private cloud.
- Developing and implementing a Fortinet-based Zero Trust solution
- Design and implement end-to-end automation based on "Infrastructure as Code".
- several years of experience in architecture, design and realisation of complex Fortinet-based security solutions.
- experience in automation (Python, Ansible, Terraform) or programming, especially connection of heterogeneous APIs
- knowledge of WAF, WSG, LB and Proxy (FortiWeb, FortiADC, FortiGate) or (Netscaler, F5, McAfee)
- (HTTP, TLS, DNS, SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, LDAP, Radius, Syslog, SNMP, TCP/IP)
- eexperience in creating detailed studies and concepts as well as UML modelling for complex, distributed system landscapes
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Martyna Slosarczyk.