Development Engineer. Bavaria, Germany
Posted on Nov 6, 2021 by Exec Assignments
Development Engineer - Bavaria, Germany
My client, is a Global Leader in the manufacture of materials & electronics solutions for several key markets and is recognised for their excellence in their product lines.
This immediate hire is for a Development Engineer or recent Materials Science graduate looking to be responsible for the development of new products and manufacturing processes. Whilst establishing a sound technical basis for these developments. The successful candidate would be preferred with experience in materials science and use in either ceramics or copper technology.
Applicants should have some of the following -
- Agile way of working in the implementation of new products/concepts
- Analytical and strong logic skills
- Knowledge and experience in FEM or CFD simulations is desirable
- Experience in risk management, resource planning and design control
- Product development
- Knowledge of Six Sigma
- Power electronics interest or knowledge
- Materials Science degree
- Strong communication skills in English and German
This is an excellent opportunity with a company geared to excellence and provides a supportive company culture