Posted on Nov 6, 2021 by Barclay Simpson Recruitment
Security Architect required for market-leading insurance firm. The role will be centred around architecting and providing architectural review to a range of security solutions. This will include architecting and providing assurance on multi-cloud architecture including DevOps pipeline, container, and Kubernetes.
- Provide architectural consultancy on industry best practice for technology solutions including DevOps and CICD pipeline and other cloud solutions
- Act as SME and maintain balance between security requirements, user experience and business impact
- Engage with stakeholders across the organisation to develop relationships and the brand of Security Architecture
- Interface with program and project managers to ensure appropriate security architecture engagement as necessary
- Develop a strong interlock with the other security functions to support the transition of projects into operation with effective governance
- Ensure appropriate quality of security architecture artefacts, engagement and managing escalations should they arise
- Ensure appropriate interlock and attestation against security controls where appropriate
- Maintain engagement with Security Engineering and Operations for the management of vulnerabilities, risks, and remediation methods
- Ability to take initiative, self-motivated to work independently to deliver against project requirements
- Assure compliance with security controls to identify control gaps, develop remediation plans and determine residual risk
- Lead by example in the engagement of Security Architecture of projects across the enterprise
As an ideal candidate, you will have an industry certification such as CISSP/CISM/CRISC and SABSA/TOGAF and have expert knowledge of Security Architecture. You will also have a proven track record of delivery in a similar role. Experience in Financial Services is highly advantageous but not essential.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75k - £76k Annual
£600 - £601 Daily
£450 - £550 Daily
£600 - £601 Daily
£50k - £70k Annual
£550 - £551 Daily
£525 - £625 Daily
£580 - £585 Daily