Team Manager Operation
Posted on Nov 6, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Team Manager Operations
Our client is a large, globally known, international company with a rich heritage and expertise in FMCG. They are currently looking for a Team Manager Operations with a clear vision and ability to delegate, coordinate and inspire teams. Do you have attention to detail and a drive to take our operations to a higher level? Are you interested in growth opportunities? Then we are looking exactly for you!
As Team Manager Operations you will be ultimately responsible for a packaging cluster (being half of the total production volume). People, quality, and technology are central to this position. You will ensure that your department, which consists of approximately 40 employees, realizes the production assignments accordingly. You will provide safety and efficiency to guarantee all the technical and technological aspects of the production.
YOUR MAIN ROLE:
* You will be a part of the Management Team Operations (MTO)
* Managing a team of 4 shift leaders and 36 operators.
* Determining the OPEX budget together with the MTO
* Implementing improvements in the production and business processes
* Translating Supply Chain plan together with the MTO into an operational plan
* Ensuring periodic follow-ups of results and adjust results where necessary
* Determining your TPM activities to realize the department plan
Working within the Operations department
* A completed university education in a technical or technological direction.
* In-depth knowledge of the Production Process.
* At least 5 years of work experience within production
* Leadership experience is essential
* Knowledge of continuous improvement processes (TPM, Lean, Six Sigma) is a plus
Start Date: 01/12/2021
End Date: 30/06/2022
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now
For more information contact Ludwina Gadelkareem (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.