Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++)
Posted on Nov 6, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Carry out tasks relating to the development of cutting-edge connected SmartDevices.
- Have a significant influence on the implementation of customer requirements.
- Implement & maintain features using C on Embedded level (ARM Microcontroller).
- Document & test according to specifications & ensure a high quality of the code base.
- Actively shape the work environment & take responsibility within a Scrum team.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in C/C++ Embedded Software Development.
- Skilled & experienced in Python, Git, GTest, Azure DevOps & UML.
- Familiar with Agile working methods such as Scrum.
- Enthusiastic to develop of secure & hardware-related software.
- Experienced or very motivated to gain experience in working within highly regulated environments.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Highly motivated to continuously develop & learn new technologies.
- Responsible, proactive, communicative & a team player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.