Posted on Nov 6, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Solution Architect. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn or Bern Canton.
- Define new products & functionalities for connected delivery devices & therapy management systems.
- Collaborate closely with product management, systems engineering, risk management etc.
- Create, maintain & sustain an oversight of the overall system architecture.
- Perform technical impact/gap analysis & rough effort estimations.
- Provide input for strategic roadmap planning & help to create the basis for strategic decisions.
- Act as a technical representative for customers & business partners.
- Oversee high level system configurations.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Solution Architect within interdisciplinary projects.
- Sound experience with agile development methods.
- Skilled in the area of requirements engineering.
- Experienced in the medical technology sector or other highly regulated environments.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in Computer Science, Electronics or Biomedical Engineering.
- Very good communication skills in both an engineering & business context.
- Strong organizational & guidance skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.