Chapter Java Lead
Posted on Nov 6, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
CHAPTER JAVA LEAD
Chapter Java Lead | Long-term project |Financial Institution | 40 hrs
We are looking for Chapter Java Lead with medior level experienced as Java Developer. Your work environment consists of an Agile team (6-9 people) who work together (in a to-be DevOps environment.). You work together with your team and a broad stakeholder. All this is done in an informal atmosphere with plenty of room for fun. Making mistakes is allowed, as long as we are open and learn from them. Your daily work consists of collecting the wishes from our stakeholders, analysing the wishes, applying/devising solutions, building and testing them.
About the role
They are focused on facilitating the transition to digital documents, documents that are recognized easily from the Servers and that make life easier for the customer that can get rid of all the papers and have everything available online. In this position you would start my coaching less experienced colleagues to prove that you really have what it takes to become a thought leader in your area of expertise (Java development). The most important activity in this team lead is migrating applications to Azure.
Who are you?
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You can not only propose and design solutions (business analysis skills), but you can also immediately put them into practice by developing them yourself
- You have strong communication and social skills and are able to coach other colleagues
- You are a real team player and have experience working in Agile/DevOps teams
- More than 5 years of experience as a Java engineer
- CI-CD pipeline experience
- Familiar or experienced with kotlin
- Financial domain background
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity