Data Analyst - Expert
Posted on Nov 6, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe's biggest employers and have achieved Top Employer Europe certification. This means you'll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that puts wellbeing and personal development at the top of its agenda.
Our client is on the hunter for a well-experienced expert Data Analyst to join them, as a Data Analyst you will monitor, measure, benchmark, report and evaluate the performance of transversal GTM plans and campaigns in order to detect and share relevant insights and to optimize conversion, performance, efficiency, and profitability (ROI) of GTM. Support the GTM Segments and GTM Digital in more complex campaign ROI analyses and support these teams to strengthen the result-oriented approach (feed campaigns decision-making with systematic ROI estimates).
You will also:
- Gather, transform and analyse rough data using sourcing techniques.
- Deliver business impact in order to improve customer approach.
- Build E2E data performance visualization by capturing data along the customer journey, connecting touchpoints, and tracking results. Report on the efficiency of our activities at each stage of the funnel.
- Challenge and optimize metrics/KPI set for evaluation needs together with GTM Predictive Analytics and the PACE Community Analytics.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis (complex campaigns, profiling).
- Channel performance and channel mix performance analysis (communication performance, touchpoint performance, sales conversion but also ATL/BTL).
- Create new dashboards (ROI - Contactability).
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Data Analytics.
- Experience with SAS - SQL.
- Knowledge of Data Mining, Predictive Analytics.
- Experience of working in a banking environment.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.