Software Engineer (Datamodelling) Remote
Posted on Nov 6, 2021 by WA Consultants
Required for a 12 month remote-based contract, a data analytics driven software engineer to join a team responsible for providing analytical capabilities related to Warehouse Operations. Capabilities are deployed directly onto EWM, in BW, but also outside SAP in an Azure environment.
To ensure the Azure capacity is strengthened,the role requires:
- Delivery of high performing and scalable Data Models in Azure
- Creation of data Pipelines
- Development of Analytical Reports using Power Bi and potentially other tools as well
- Advise on architectural decisions needed in our extreme data volume scenarios
- Act as advisor to Business representatives to help them solving their pain-points
- Drive different Proof of Concepts in close cooperation with other team members
- Extensive experience of development in the Azure portfolio.
- Power BI
- High volume Industries
- SAP as source for Data
- Experience other Front End tools such as Tableau or SAP Analytics Cloud
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.