IT Business Operational Support
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the top Pharmaceutical companies based in the Zurich area, is looking for a IT Business Operational Support to join their team.
This is a 6 month contract position with the possibility of extension, and the ideal start date would be 17th January 2022.
- Partners with Global IT serve managers to ensure IT EUCAN requisition requests are properly processed in PLAY portal.
- Provides document entries in LINC tool for legal service to submit DocuSign for contract signoff by Takeda signer and vendor signer.
- Manage Ariba Purchase Requisition (PR) submission for approval.
- Ensure the tasks assigned are timely/correctly/diligently conducted.
- Deliver high quality of work and take responsibilities.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Education: Business economy/Finance & accounting background, English proficiency or native/fluent speaker
- Working experience: 5-10 years working experience in an international company in n finance/business operation/administration field
- Have a basic financial understanding of SAP/Ariba, CAPEX/OPEX/Asset/Cost center/Internal Order etc.
- Behavior: respect of company culture and capable of co-working with other teams.
- Awareness of organizational structure and people contact.
- Keen to understand the company structure, global IT structure
- Skill: self-starter, quick learner; attentive to details; motivated and aiming for progression in performance
- Tools: PLAY portal/Ariba/LINC/Docusign etc knowledge
Job Title: IT Business Operational Support
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 40.00 - 60.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.