Requirements Engineer (Software)
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Requirements Engineer (Software). The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Evaluate & translate product ideas into clear SW & HW requirements that are understood by all parties & used for implementation, testing & documentation.
- Evaluate market requirements & analyze & structure them in a comprehensive way.
- Ensure efficient & effective collaboration & know-how transfer between Strategic Product Groups & R&D.
- Implement best practices & moderate workshops & reviews.
- Visualize concepts & ideas & develop the basis for decision-making.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in writing software related requirements.
- A solid technical background including experience in software applications & development processes (requirements, testing, quality & development).
- Ideally experienced in product development, laboratory environments & the manufacturing industry.
- Completed University Degree in Scientific, Engineering or Computer Science discipline.
- Enthusiastic, conceptual, analytical, excellent interpersonal skills & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a very good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.