SAP WM Consultant - English Speaking. Madrid, Spain. 60% Remote Work
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Eursap Ltd
SAP WM Consultant - English Speaking. Madrid, Spain. 60% Remote Work. Flexible Start Date: 29th November 2021. 12 Month Contract.
Our client based in Madrid, Spain, requires an English speaking SAP WM (Warehouse Management) Consultant to assist them with a big ongoing application maintenance service project of 6 platforms which is an evolution of SAP ECC6 to S/4HANA. This is a 3 year project so the initial contract will be for 12 months followed by 12 month extensions for up to 3 years.
Tasks are mainly business oriented Enhancements and SAP projects across the EMEA region using AGILE methodology and working with product oriented teams.
Typical tasks to be performed:
- Work on the rollout of S/4HANA which is currently ongoing.
- Analysis and definition of requirements
- Workload estimations
- Develop functional designs, consultancy studies, etc
- Build activities
- UAT support
- Various other project work
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of SAP WM customizing/configuration experience.
- Must be fluent in English
- The client would like someone to start ASAP.
- Ideally you should be able to start by the 29th November at the latest, however, there is a degree of flexibility so if you need an extra week or two this can be discussed.
- 5 days per week (Monday - Friday).
- 8 hours per day.
Remote/Onsite Work Pattern:
- A maximum of 60% (3 days per week) of remote work is permitted.
- EVERY WEEK you MUST be onsite in the office for 2 consecutive days in a row. This is non-negotiable.
Related keywords: SAP WM, SAP Warehouse Management, SAP WMS, SAP Logistics.