Scrum Master Mentor Leader Service Now Jira Azure DevOps Amsterdam €3950
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Zeus Talent
Scrum Master Mentor Leader Agile mindset Service Now Jira Azure DevOps Amsterdam €3950
Salary €3950 - €4465 per month, mobility budget or lease car, a comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance (8%) and an incentive payment.
Want to be part of a global organization that offers you exceptional growth and benefits, Apply now!
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
*All applicants must speak, read, and write Dutch fluently*
Here by us, IT and IT innovation are central. For you as an employee, we would like to be an inspiring and facilitating employer, so that you continue to develop and improve yourself professionally and personally. Because even if you are a real professional, it is important to keep up and develop yourself. Our university offers many possibilities for this.
And of course, we have a lot more benefits to offer you, namely:
- Exciting career opportunities both locally and internationally
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with when applicable remote working possibility
- A detailed personal development plan that is built together with your manager
- Internal and external (technology) courses
- A casual working atmosphere with results-oriented colleagues and a committed manager.
Do you have a passion for technology, and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide clients in their digital transformation? Come join us!
Your role as Scrum Master
As a Scrum Master (SM) within the Practice Technical Services, you will fulfil the role as defined by the Scrum guide and play a meaningful role in the Digital Transformation and projects of our clients. Together with your the other Scrum Masters you facilitate your team(s) to bring value for customers. You are able to guide and mentor the team(s) in applying agile and Scrum, in self-organization, you remove impediments and encourage teams and the surrounding organization in the adoption of an agile mindset and the Scrum framework.
Scrum Masters are servant leaders of Scrum Teams, knowledgeable in agile frameworks and methodologies and understand the software development life cycle models. They maintain healthy relationships with the Product Owner(s), fellow Scrum Masters, other Scrum teams and stakeholders.
Your day-to-day key responsibilities include:
- Facilitates and coaches the Scrum Team in using Agile practices and principles to deliver value to their customers. #LI-Netherlands
- Guides the team to a high performing level through the recognition of areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches in self-organization, developing a T-shaped skill set and domain knowledge.
- Increases the efficiency of Scrum by removing team impediments
- Actively contributes to the progression and improvement of Agile practices in the organization.
- Safeguards the Scrum Team(s) from external interruption to ensure that the Scrum Team continues focusing on the Sprint Goal.
- Ensures that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone
- Assists in finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
- Helps the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items to be understood.
- Facilitates and supports all Scrum events when needed: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and
- Sprint Retrospective.
To be successful in the role:
- Able to mentor on individual, team, and organization level.
- Communicates effectively in both English and Dutch
- Able to cultivate a culture of trust and encouragement.
- Professional Scrum Master I certification
Good to have additionally as skills:
- Professional Scrum Master II/III (scrum.org)
- Certified SAFe 5 Agilist and/or as SAFe® Release Train Engineer
- Jira/Confluence/Service Now/Kanban/Azure DevOps
We are a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of Euros 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under our own brands. We are a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be themselves at work. Our employee life cycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have crafted a variety of programs to embed our company culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.