Financial Analyst - M&A - Insurance
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Experis AG
Financial Analyst - Insurance Industry
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Financial Analyst who has a background across the insurance industry. The role will support different strategic and corporate development projects as part of an EMEA Corporate Development strategy team.
This is a short-term interim role until the end of February 2022. Candidates should be immediately available and able to commit full time for the duration of this contract.
Will involve various strategy and M&A topics, including:
- Managing various strategic initiatives and opportunities
- Strategic analysis across P&C and L&H
- Building business cases for various market entries
- Identification/evaluation of potential M&A opportunities and develop target space (interfacing with product teams)
- Participate in a project review the impact of IFRS adoption balance sheets and what opportunities that might generate.
- 5-7 years of experience in primary retail/life insurance.
- Generalist Strategy background
- Strong ability to analyse business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Strong knowledge of economic and accounting principles (eg IFRS), the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.