Cloud Support Engineer (Dublin)
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by McGregor Boyall
€60k to €100k (basic) + benefits + competitive bonus
We are working exclusively with one of the most revolutionary tech companies in Dublin today!
They are scaling rapidly and looking for Cloud Support Engineers on a permanent basis.
As a Cloud Engineer, You will be supporting channel availability on a 24x7 basis for the cloud-native technology platform for one of their dedicated lines of business.
As this is a Cloud Support Engineer position, day to day, you will be expected to -
Supporting the platform on a day to day basis
Supporting change development and delivery through the CI/CD pipeline
- Help solve complex and mission-critical problems, internally and externally.
Cloud Support Engineer background (or something similar)
- Experience with cloud-based technologies (ideally AWS)
Incident Management or Problem Management experience
- Exposure to modern database technologies including CockroachDB
- Knowledge of cloud-native monitoring platforms (Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana, ElasticSearch)
- Agile and DevOps principles
- Any AWS certifications
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.