Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Scrum Master/Malmo Onsite/5 months/Start ASAP
Language: Swedish and English
Senior Scrum Master who will work in two of our teams within our Claims domain. Based on Claims business plan, the team shares an overall vision and goal picture and also has one and the same product owner, so we are looking for a Scrum master who can take care of both teams. The team currently works with our customer journeys on the Online platform, in our claims platform CLAN and with a number of applications that all contain data that is linked to our customer's claims and that other applications consume. Our focus is thus always to create solutions from the customer-business-IT perspective As a Scrum Master, you coach and service the team and ensure that the team grows and develops to its full potential. Together with these two development teams, you want to make a difference for our product, while you, together with your new colleagues, develop to the best of your potential.
Your responsibilities are to:
* Make sure your team follows Agile/Scrum principles while protecting the team from external interference
* Facilitate the agile ceremonies and other workshops to make meetings productive and interesting
* Enable and inspire the team and individuals to constantly evolve.
* Communicate and visualise the team's progress
* Ensures that the teams follow our development and deploy process and our quality principles
* Facilitates difficult discussions and makes it easier for the team to be sincere and transparent to create new approaches together
* Develop and coach the team for self-organisation and competence broadening/t-shape In this role, we want you to be located in Malmö as most of the teams are located there.
We are looking for an experienced and focused Scrum Master with great interest in agile development and quality work. We are happy to see that you have a background as a developer or have a strong technical experience/interest, so that you can more easily understand what your teams are working on. If you have experience from the insurance industry or banking/finance, this is a plus. We cooperate Nordic, so you will find some colleagues in Norway and Denmark. We also have a lot of Indian partners as parts of our development are outsourced. So in addition to knowing Swedish, we want communication (both orally and in writing) in English to be a matter of course for you. As a person, you are solution-focused, curious and proactive at the same time as you have a penchant for being involved in developing safe, qualitative and long-term solutions. You are confident in yourself and your skills and have a natural aptitude for leadership and structure. This means that you can easily create commitment, coach and have a clear and open communication with both the teams, within the domain and other stakeholders in the company
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€600 - €600 Daily