Cyber Security Analyst
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst. Candidate will be responsible for assisting in the design, build, test and implementation of security solutions and processes that enable the business requirements to achieve its goals and objectives including maintaining proper controls. This position works closely with business analysts, project team members, developers, and business users to validate, treat and manage identified vulnerabilities for mitigation, remediation and risk acceptance by leadership, as well as work to create and assess against standards such as the Center for Internet Security benchmarks within RCP.
- Design, build, test, implement and provide day to day operation of security solutions and processes based on business need
- Participate in security incident response processes along NIST/SANS security incident response models in a hybrid on-prem and cloud environment
- Support Audit; maintains general IT controls with deep understanding of controls landscape across all environments.
- In this exciting role, you will work with various stakeholders to ensure the elevated access management set up is current and the various processes adhered to.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience working with security incident response using NIST and/or SANS Security models in a hybrid on-prem and cloud environment
- Proven experience working with enterprise advanced endpoint protection solutions
- Demonstrates organization, time management, and project estimating skills
- Icing on the cake:
- Proven experience working with vulnerability assessment and management tools and processes
- Security technical certifications relevant to security incident response and vulnerability management
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$80k - $85k Annual