Java Developer - Web Core Applications (REMOTE)
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
JAVA DEVELOPMENT, PROFESSIONAL
Looking for a Java Developer with 2-4 Years Design and Development of Web Core Applications. You will be skilled in JAVA EE Web Services, JSP XML WebLogic AJAX OO J2EE Patterns AGILE Modern Delivery SpringBoot Spring. Integration MongoDB SQL Server Microservices Docker OpenShift Kubernetes Angular Node J5 React.
- This role focuses on enhancing our offerings with emerging and traditional technologies in Spring Boot, JSON, Kubernetes, Docker, CI, CD, Mongo DB and or PostgreSQL, Restful Microservices and more! You will fully utilize AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, EC2, EKS and many others, and contribute to technical implementation and design efforts.
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in Design and Development of Applications and Web Services using the Java EE, JSP, XML, WebLogic 10, AJAX. Ability to independently perform the all developer duties from Analysis to deployment to post production defect fixing.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills were acquired.
- Experience applying TDD, BDD, and Static Code analysis to improve quality and reliability of delivery.
- 2 + years of experience designing enterprise grade applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design; produced high quality design artifacts that cover all aspects of sound architecture. Ability to review and comment on Junior Developers design.
- 2 +years of experience in using J2EE patterns.
- 2 + or more years of demonstrable experience working in Agile, Lean/Kanban, or a Scaled Agile organization. Modern Delivery experience is a plus. Proven ability to use Lean/Agile delivery practices to improve teams, quality, and reliability. Knowledge or experience in Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
- Strong and extensible knowledge on Spring-Boot, Spring Integration Java Technologies.
- Experience on MongoDB, SQL Server.
- Experience in Micro-services architecture and Docker Containers Platforms using OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Java presentation frameworks experience - Angular or NodeJS or React or similar frameworks, and jQuery.
- Integration experience using Web Services/REST and EJB preferably on Oracle/WebLogic or JBoss.
- Preferred Back End experience to develop Data Layer using frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc. Experience in creating Back End frameworks is huge plus.
- Preferred experience using XML, JAXB, and XML persistence using XQuery and XSLT.
- Experience in code delivery pipelines and adept in building Build and Deployment tools using - ANT, Shell script, Maven, Gradle, ANSIBLE and Jenkins.
- Experience with XQuery and Stored Procedures, performance tuning of Database queries.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$115k - $130k Annual
$135k - $165k Annual
$100k - $130k Annual