Operational Risk Analyst - Change Management
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Operational Risk Analyst - Change Management for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
This is a great opportunity to get exposed to international businesses and build deep relationships with the stakeholders and relevant risk partners. You will be part of a team as an Analyst/Project team member in the Office of Operational Resiliency to assist analysis, coordination and presentations in the support of the company's Operational Resiliency program.
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business or Finance or banking apprenticeship including analytical or statistical training
- 5+ years of professional experience including analysis of business/practical problems, sourcing data, automation of sourcing, recommending solutions and creating dashboard or visualization
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the Operational Resiliency teams with the analysis of key risk and control indicators relevant for critical business services
- Participating in the impact tolerance assessment for Operational Resiliency Stress Testing scenarios, by understanding the methodology and model designed by NFR/Operational Resiliency teams
- Contributing towards resiliency metrics, vulnerabilities and threat assessment, scenarios modelling and data analysis using data sourcing, analytical languages, modelling and visualization skills
- Supporting the relevant NFR SMEs with specific requests related to scenarios and data analysis for their respective coverage areas
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17682
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.