Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Worldwide leading international company with diverse learning and development opportunities.
Would you like to work with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you like diverse, multicultural work environments? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect for their team to help grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the company.
- Develop comprehensive solution designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of controls, initiatives, and processes.
- Develop and maintain integrations solutions between systems.
- Work with engineering and product management to design, develop, deploy, and maintain scalable solutions in a heterogeneous environment with both "bought" and "built" technologies.
- Enable information security as a core competency in the companies implementation of Salesforce and related integrations.
- Evaluate complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Expressing the strengths of the Salesforce platform, while understanding where other portfolio products can most effectively integrate to achieve the most secure and productive overall solution.
- 7+ years of software development and integration experience with .NET or JAVA.
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Ability to configure and customize Salesforce environments
- Familiarity with integration Middleware, and concepts, such as: continuous integration, testing and team development best practices
- Work with Program Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, and business users to understand and discover requirements then translate them into high-quality, scalable, and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with remote partners
- Fluency in English
- Either local to Switzerland or holds an EU Passport
- Monthly happy hours
- Free in house gym and free classes every day
- on-site kindergarten
- Yearly ski trips
- Sponsored sports events, including running events
- In house German lessons
- Staff discounts at cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to some of the best chocolate and cheese ;)
Please contact (see below) to discuss further
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.