IT End User Computing & Collaboration Architect
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for an IT End User Computing & Collaboration Architect. This architect will lead architecture and design of digital workspace solutions. They will work specifically with Desktop and mobile devices, virtual desktop solutions, messaging, O365, Citrix cloud, SharePoint, Active Directory, etc.
- Lead architecture and design of digital workspace solution, including:
- Desktop and mobile devices (Windows, MacOS, Android and iPhone)
- Virtual desktop solutions (eg AWS Workspaces, Azure Windows Virtual Desktop, Citrix cloud solutions)
- Messaging and Collaboration technologies in O365 (exchange, teams, SharePoint, one drive)
- End-point management solutions (SCCM and Modern Management)
- Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD solutions
- Architect solutions in support of messaging and collaboration, primarily based on Microsoft O365 solution stack. (Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, Drive). Assist with integration of video products in collaboration solutions.
- Architect end user compute software packaging and distribution of tools in enterprise environments.
- In partnership with the Security Organization identify, architect and integrate security products, in the portfolio of end user compute solutions: Antivirus, Antimalware, HIDS, VPN Services, Volume Encryption, Secure Configuration, Monitoring and Vulnerability Management, IAM, Data Recovery, etc.
- Ultimately, you will take full technical responsibility for all aspects of systems specification and design, ensuring compatibility with enterprise and other infrastructure solution architectures.
- BS in CS, IT or related field
- Experience in leading projects and working in a fast paced/agile project environment
- Expert technical understanding and of Windows, MacOS and Linux operating systems, management of desktop/laptop hardware., as well as end user compute service offerings in public clouds. Automation, orchestration and Scripting expertise in these environments, meant to automate deployments, event triggers and workflows
- Extensive understanding of installing many of the items of hardware and/or software to be found in own organization; has also acquired specialist expertise in all areas of installation
- Knowledge of software platforms and products used in business environments, and awareness of their configurations
- Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available