Business Process Analyst
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
The Business Process Analyst will facilitate process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users. Will analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated. Will draw inferences from process details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements. Will be involved in documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion. Will also document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents. Will interpret business requirements for IT staff. Will meet with end users, observe processes in action and meet the key stakeholders of the project(s).
Responsibilities will also include:
- Managing process change
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Translating business requirements into ERP solutions.
- Defining requirements, scope and objectives related to overall business strategies.
- Ensuring requirements are communicated effectively to parties responsible for technical development and implementation.
- Researching, troubleshooting and mitigating transactional and other ERP related issues.
- Working closely with business teams of interrelated processes/applications/databases to understand changes that may impact project workflows.
- Providing pre & post-implementation product support including test case/specification, training and best practice documentation.
- Researching processes, collecting data and analysing information.
- Knowledge of ERP software systems
- Knowledge of process mapping and business process reengineering
- Experience leading process redesign workshops
- Consulting experience
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills