Antenna Maintenance Engineer, RF, Radio Frequency
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Global Tech Recruitment
Antenna Maintenance Engineer - RF, Radio Frequency
€highly competitive package, possible relocation assistance
Prestigious telco, space, satellite firm seeking experienced site engineer aka antenna maintenance & radio frequency engineer for various client engagements and to service mission critical satellite infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Be accountable for all maintenance on assigned antenna and equipment,
- Lead detailed and accurate documentation
- Systems test and participate in sign-off procedures
- Support satellite & satcoms teams
What you'll bring:
- Extensive RF - Radio Frequency - maintenance/engineering knowledge
- Previous experience in similar NOC or site engineering role
- Fluent English writing and reading (C1 or above)
Nice to have:
- Scripting experience (bash, python, TCL, etc)
- experience working in Linux environments
- space, satellite or RNC/NOC industry experience
Please do get in touch with up to date contact details and your most recent CV for a full consultation about this marvellous opportunity.
NB: Due to the nature of the work, successful candidates will have full right to work, without sponsorship, in the European Union (EU/EUC) and must be an EU country national from birth.