Biospecimen Acquisition Manager (m/w/d)
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by ITech Consult
Biospecimen Acquisition Manager (m/w/d) - LIMS/Research/Life Science/English
For our client Roche Diagnostic based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Biospecimen Acquisition Manager (m/w/d).
The BSM team at RDI leads the acquisition and management of biological materials, clinical samples and associated data designed to facilitate and advance RDI development activities. BSM collaborates with RMD's Life Cycle Teams, Projects, and Functional Areas to ensure that customer requirements for biological materials are agreed to; via formal established processes, communicated to on a periodic basis, and met per commitment in compliance with Good Laboratory Practices, Good Clinical Data Management Practices, Quality and business standards.
The Biospecimen Acquisition Manager will facilitate the daily operation associated primarily with the acquisition of biological samples to support the ongoing projects within the RMD.
Areas of responsibility:
- Develops sample collection protocols, negotiates collection study contracts, facilitates purchase requisitions, and collaborates with partners to acquire biological materials to ensure flexible and successful delivery, in compliance with Good Clinical Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, Quality, Business, and Industry best practices/standards.
- Maintains compliance with BSM processes, including, but not limited to, the collection and maintenance of legal, regulatory, and ethics documentation within activities in a validated laboratory information management system (LIMS).
- Assumes responsibility for timely completion of any activities related to sample acquisition within supported projects and responding appropriately to changing priorities.
- Effectively interface with multiple stakeholders and internal and external clients to establish timelines and deliverables and meet defined project goals
Professional and technical requirements:
- PhD or Master Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Diagnostics, Biomedical Analysis or similar or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 2-5 years experience in research & diagnostics, pharmaceutical or life sciences preferred in a laboratory setting or clinical operations
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Very good organizational and documentation skills and demonstrated close attention to detail
- First experience with LIMS
- Both verbally and written fluency in English (min. B2); German is a plus
- Self-motivated individual who can maintain quality, accuracy and timeliness of deliverables
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and motivated individual
Reference no: 920807SKN
Role: Mechatronic Software Engineer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 8 months, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.