Executive Support - Banking
Posted on Nov 5, 2021 by Experis AG
Executive Support - Banking
We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement
Experis IT Switzerland is in a search of an Executive Support - Banking to join one of their clients, a well renowned bank.
Due to business expansion, we are seeking for a talented Professional to join their existing team. For this temporary role based in Zurich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available in a short notice and able to work in Switzerland.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with further option of contract extension
- Complex diary management.
- Organising, preparing and coordinating of various high-level meetings, functions and committees, including business, operations and country committees, with important internal and external stakeholders.
- Arranging/booking of complex global travel - flights, hotels, cars etc. - in line with bank policy and guidelines.
- Lead in organising events - internal and external.
- Primary telephone and email coverage (screening calls/correspondence/emails, responding where appropriate). Be an effective gatekeeper.
- Preparing documentation of varied nature for meetings and conference calls (including highly confidential ones for internal & external clients/meetings).
- Handling outgoing mailings/mailshots to clients.
- Act as a central point of contact for other global and regional management offices.
- Assist visiting international executives with scheduling, administration and on-the-ground logistics.
- Completion of expense claims (incl. travel), and processing of invoices - in line with bank policy and guidelines.
- Monitor input, update, etc. of internal management and support systems.
- Support in Office Management tasks (phone messages, copying and general office administration including mail, team absence calendars, stationery ordering, presentation preparation, etc.).
- Taking minutes of meetings as and when required.
- Filing and general office administration as well as ad-hoc administrative requests.
- Proven track record and experience as Senior Executive Assistant within a large service-oriented organization, supporting a Senior Executive team with a busy travel and meeting schedule
- Experience in working within a fast-paced, pressurized and very demanding environment as well as receiving work load and enquiries from multiple sources at short notice
- Proven experience of adapting to changing circumstances, responding to varying business needs and priorities
- Highly computer literate with strong user skills in Email, Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Proficiency with MS Teams, Zoom, other video conf. platforms.
- Forward looking and able to anticipate needs and requests.
- Energetic and proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Able to exercise discretion and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive situations, confidential documents, and information.
- Strong attention to detail - delivers accurate and high-quality work.
- Able to build effective relationships across all levels and functional areas.
- Drive tasks to completion independently and resourcefully
- Able to prioritize & multi-task, meet tight deadlines and schedules, and provide a fast and efficient turnaround of tasks
- Able to work as part of a team and with limited direction and supervision.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
Does this match what you are looking for? Please get in touch with Martyna Slosarczyk or send her your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency.