Job Title: Office Manager & Assistant to SLT
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Alamy
SLT Support 15%
- Arrange business trips; flights, accommodation for SLT as required
- Diary management for MD, FD and PD (and others if its required)
- Inbox management for Managing Director
- Liaise with Group to book board meetings, help prep the board pack, review for spelling and grammar
- Plan Senior Management visits to the office and other meetings
- Ad hoc duties
HR Admin Support 30%
- Look after the People HR system: update processes, attend webinars to be brought up to date with new releases, suggest improvements to the system, ensure it's being used to the fullest globally.
- Workstation assessment follow ups; check issues and action where needed
- Deal with any SLT HR requirements/sensitive information
Office Admin 40%
- Oversee Health & Safety for the UK office, action Health & Safety risk and fire risk assessments and for home workers, diary in, send reminders etc.Review global H & S information quarterly and chase up per territory as required.
- Office insurances; arrange renewals/comparisons as required, amend details as necessary.
- Company events; arrange and coordinate, communicate details to staff
- Subscriptions; act on requests from staff, arrange renewals as required
- Give Admin induction to new starters
- Trademark and Patent admin/renewals for Alamy and Stockimo
People Leader 15%
- Fortnightly check ins with each team member.
- 3 monthly objectives setting and reviews.
- End of year conversation prep and meetings
- Mentoring/Training for the team as required
- Dealing with team issues/queries/progress on ad hoc basis
- Proactive development of leadership skills and experience
- Experience of working with MS Office, including Word, Excel and databases
- Confident and capable of communicating with staff at all levels
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Proactive, solution focused and able to run with ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to strict timescales
- Extremely well organized and able to multi task
- Reliable and confidential
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, but not essential
Whilst your job title and job description indicate your principal responsibilities, you may from time to time be asked to carry out other work that is within your capability and capacity. Members of staff will not be asked to undertake other tasks unreasonably, but a measure of flexibility is expected of all.
Alamy is committed to inspiring a positive culture and a work environment of working with Integrity, Collaboration, showing Accountability, Respecting each other and Striving for better.
We encourage our employees to display the behaviours that demonstrate these values.