Director of Data Management Technologies
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
DIRECTOR OF DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGIES
Salary: $180,000 to $205,000 plus $30k-$40k bonus
Looking for a Director to manage and integrate Data management tools for Governance, Quality, Privacy, Lineage/Meta data transformation and integration. Design, configure, engineer, integrate, implement platform components and services. data governance data management AGILE development 15 plus years AWS Services Eco systems Information/Data Stage Talent ETL tool sets data migration on prem to Cloud platforms PAAS/SAAS integrations implementation must be director level with formal management degree a must.
As part of our return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.
- We manage and integrate data management tools for governance, quality, privacy, lineage/metadata, data transformation and integration.
- We collaborate with teams and leadership within IT and with business partners to advance our technical capabilities and provide data solutions that drive business results.
- We create Proof of Concepts (POCs) to illustrate how cutting-edge technologies can be incorporated and enhance our technology offerings.
- Experience in data governance and data management technologies
- Experience with Agile Development, 15+ years of overall experience
- Experience with AWS Services and Eco-system, 3+ years
- Experience with Informatica/Datastage/Talend ETL toolsets
- Experience with Informatica/Owl data quality toolsets
- Experience and knowledge of data migration from on-prem to Cloud platforms
- Experience with PaaS/SaaS integration implementations
- Challenger approach and passion to challenge status quo to find new solutions
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Keys to Success in this Role:
- Lead with an innovation and collaboration mentality
- Comfortable working in the space between no longer and not yet
- A sense of humor