Cloud DevOps Engineer
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Cloud DevOps Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Hold responsibility for the further development & operation of services based on DevOps principles.
- Proactively shape the further development of public cloud services together with the team with focus on customer satisfaction & qualitative & economic KPIs.
- Ensure that technical services are scalable & multipliable through consistent standardization, modularization & automation.
- Carry out implementation as code (IaC, CaC, DSC) & automation using CI/CD pipelines & Scripting.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of Cloud & DevOps Engineering.
- Extensive experience in the technical implementation of Modern Cloud Solutions & Public Cloud Services.
- A strong & holistic understanding of Cloud Solutions, Microsoft Azure & the Microsoft DevOps stack.
- Enthusiastic about Agile organizations & Agile values (Lean, Kanban, DevOps).
- Completed Computer Science University Degree or similar.
- Ideally Cloud Certified.
- Proactive, motivated, creative, collaborative & focused on continuous improvement.
- Confident, customer-oriented & a team-player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written) & ideally able to understand Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.